PRICE PLANS

BEST VALUE

COMBO

Rs.725

PER MONTH

INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
7 PREMIUM PAGES
PROFESSIONAL SEO
UNLIMITED BANDWITH 
10 GB STORAGE SPACE
PROFESSIONAL CONTENT
10 STOCK IMAGES
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
6 UPDATES
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED

NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED

Rs.18,500

ONE TIME FEE

| BEST VALUE |

PROFESSIONAL

Rs.825

PER MONTH

INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
10 PREMIUM PAGES
PROFESSIONAL SEO
UNLIMITED BANDWITH
10 GB STORAGE SPACE
PROFESSIONAL CONTENT
15 STOCK IMAGES
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
12 UPDATES
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED

NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED 
NOT INCLUDED 
NOT INCLUDED 
NOT INCLUDED 

Rs.21,500

ONE TIME FEE

UNLIMITED

Rs.1000

PER MONTH

Rs.28,500

ONE TIME FEE

BASIC

Rs.625

PER MONTH

Rs.12,500

ONE TIME FEE

PRICES PER MONTH

[BILLED ANNUALLY EVERY YEAR POST FIRST 12 MONTHS]

Domain Registration
Hosting Registration
SSL Certification
Premium Pages Included
Search Engine Optimization
Bandwidth Availability
Storage Space
Content Writing 
Stock Images
Social Media Integration
Contact Form
Free Updates per year
Introduction Videos
Google Maps Integration
MONTHLY Maintenance Updates
Blog Integration
Community Forum
Members Area
Payment Gateway
Analytics & Reports 
Valued @ Rs. 5000
Site Booster App Valued @ Rs. 5000

INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
5 PREMIUM PAGES
BASIC SEO
2 GB BANDWIDTH
3 GB STORAGE SPACE
BASIC CONTENT 
5 STOCK IMAGES
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
1 UPDATE

NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED
NOT INCLUDED

INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
UNLIMITED PAGES
ADVANCED SEO
UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
20 GB STORAGE SPACE
PROFESSIONAL CONTENT
20 STOCK IMAGES
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
18 UPDATES
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED
INCLUDED

SIGNUP COSTS

[INCLUDES PRICING FOR THE FIRST YEAR ONLY]

CALL US TODAY

888-469-1820

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Signup Costs includes domain and hosting registration, design and development fees for the 1st year only. Additional 5% transaction fee is applicable on all payments. Initial payment of 70% is collected to register account. Remaining 30% will be due once website development is complete. Renewal costs will be charged annually. Addon pages are available at Rs. 600/- per additional page. Additional updates during the year will be chargeable at Rs. 600/-* per update.

***An update could include multiple changes requested in a single email.

Domain and hosting is maintained in house by HouseOfZarya©. Domain transfers could be requested by paying a transfer fee. We do not process any refunds. By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of HouseOfZarya©. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of initiation, signing a quote. HouseOfZarya© holds the right to dismiss the offer at any time as per requirements. 

©2020 HouseOfZarya Design Company | All Rights Reserved

 House Of Zarya©